UNIUYO Freshers Resumption will be happening anytime from now, since the striking lecturers will be returning to work. The fact is that UNIUYO Freshers Resumption may be a pleasant experience for some, and a chaotic for others. The few tips we have compiled is to help you to have the best out of your UNIUYO Freshers Resumption.
Before you Resume (UNIUYO Freshers Resumption)
- Stack yourself with all the essentials you will be needing before departing for the university.
- Open a student bank account (If you have one already, the better!). Get ready to be more financially conscious.
- Find information on the university website on your courses, registration procedures and for other details.
- Ensure once the hostel facilities are opened, you move in immediately. It is only natural that you will make friends swiftly at this initial stage.
- In the spirit of friendship, ensure you don’t isolate yourself. Get to know your room mates. A short introduction will do.
- Make sure you are comfortable. Wade off the feeling of home in preparation for serious academic work.
Week Two And Beyond
- It’s easy to get overwhelmed and confounded as a newbie, it is important to seek help whenever you are in doubt or in need of any information.
- Believe in yourself, and never doubt your abilities. Hard work and courage took you to where you are, and never for once give up those principles.
- Endeavor to check your faculty or departmental notice board occasionally, there is a wealth of information there, that will guide you.
- In order to prevent overspending and insolvency, adhere to a strict budgeting scheme.
- Make the most of your time when not studying – extra skills that you develop, contacts and networks that you may gain at university will enhance your degree, boost your CV and could create new opportunities after graduating.